Realm of Dreams

Sunday, October 03, 2010




Seriously dude…just chill the fuck out. You have no idea how software works. So just shut up and let the software do it's job.

I swear…if I thought I could get away with it..I would start a blog about my adventures at work. I get some real doozy customers.

This guy takes the freaking cake. Like Whoa. He's questioning everything that I tell him he needs to do. HELLO?!! I'm the tech support. YOU CALLED ME, REMEMBER?! I do know what I'm doing, just because you don't want to update your software, doesn't mean I don't know anything..

If you're getting pissed of because of software and it's 'making you sick', you have serious issues and you need to CHILL OUT!

You wouldn't have had this problem if you didn't erase a built-in app and then decide that you want it back.

I have no idea how I'm going to survive the next two hours…I hope that I don't have anymore stupid customers that think they are smart.

This is going to drive you to drink? Xander had better have a rum and coke waiting for me when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home