Realm of Dreams

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I'm weepy today and not feeling completely like myself.

I decided to stop by Cricket to see if they had a inexpensive phone so I could stop blowing cash on minute cards for my Trafone. The cheapest phone they had was $50 + $15 activation + taxes = $73 bucks that I don't have right now. The website is offering a $30 phone, but if I do this, I'll be using money from Mom's savings account and I don't have a debit card for that. So it looks like I'm sol until next payday.

Ran by Meijer to see what kind of pot selection they offer because I needed a couple of pots for my Moon Cactii. They've got nada by the way. No simple clay pots of ANY kind. Walmart has the right pots, but they don't have the drainage trays to match. On a whim I stop by Hobby Lobby and BAM! Small pots with trays! One caveat, they only have packs of 6 and I only need 2. I suck it up and buy them because it's less than $5 for them and that means I can buy more cactii later!

So yeah, I'm feeling pretty sad today. Not entirely sure why. I'm also feeling really fat. I should load my bike into my car, inflate the tire at the gas station and then go for a ride. Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to do. I hope it helps me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home